If you notice a non-emergency repair is necessary in your communal areas you can report a housing repair online.


You can report the following kinds of repairs:

  • the lift is not working properly
  • your TV aerial is not working
  • something wrong with the door entry system
  • heating and hot water problems
  • estate lighting
  • and for tenants, repairs in your flat such as leaky sink, faulty toilet etc

If you notice an emergency repair is necessary you need to call directly 020 7974 4444 (option 3 followed by option 1 and select the local repairs district).

Camden also provides a guide  to reporting community repairs.

It is possible to check the status of a communal repair and also sign up to be alerted by SMS if a communal repair is reporting in or around your building.

check the status of a communal repair and sign up for SMS alerts