The Camden Estate Services Team are responsible for providing caretaking and grounds maintenance for all Camden’s estates, including Holly Lodge. We have an Estate Services Supervisor, Ibrahim Iginla who is responsible for the caretakers, and cleaning.
Caretakers have to make sure that the blocks of flats are clean. They are also responsible for:
- Visits to vulnerable residents
- Reporting communal repairs
- Checking the health and safety of the blocks and estates
- Checking the quality of the grounds maintenance
- Reporting anti-social behaviour
- Project work on the blocks such as deep cleans and painting parts of communal areas depending on resources
- Minor repairs to door closers (where qualified)
- Light checks and bulb replacements
- Liaising with contractors working on the blocks
If you have any problems with the caretaking service you can contact email@example.com or, the Estates Services Manager who is responsible for all the estates, Chris Slater. Tel: 020 7974 8056.