You can find some recommended tradespeople that people have used on the estate on the Holly Lodge Estate website.

If you are over 55, disabled or vulnerable, Camden Council provides a service where you can access a Care and Repair Handyperson. For a small fee they will carry out small home repairs or jobs.

There is more information about the service and how to access it in the Handyperson service leaflet (PDF 265KB)